Trendy restaurants to eat in Barcelona
Barcelona is a super complete city that enchants all those who visit it, thanks to its great cultural and leisure offer, its climate, places of tourist interest, and of course, its gastronomy. Various sources assure that there are currently more than 7,000 bars and restaurants in Barcelona, ??a very high number, which sometimes makes it very difficult to choose from so much variety.
Although the list of favorite restaurants of Barcelona Student Housing is too extensive for a single article, below, we want to mention some of our favorite options, so that you can choose the option you choose, be a success. Continue reading!
Our favorite restaurants in Barcelona
With such a complete range of restaurants, it is not surprising that walking the streets of the city, you can find restaurants of all kinds of food, or origin. If you like restaurants with Mediterranean cuisine, you love pasta and cheeses, terraces to enjoy the pleasant climate of Barcelona, ??and from time to time you love to eat sushi, this is your article!
- Tragaluz: Passage de la Concepción, is a central street where you can find many restaurants that are well known for their delicious cuisine. This is the case of Tragaluz, a restaurant belonging to the group that bears his name. Its Mediterranean gastronomy, along with its dining room with a large window and lots of vegetation, will take you to a sophisticated place, while full of peace.
- Harry’s: In the same passage, we find this Italian restaurant that is known for serving its pasta inside a cheese, giving it a unique flavor and creaminess.
- Pez Vela: Facing the sea and at the foot of Hotel W, we find this restaurant belonging to Grupo Tragaluz, which will surprise you with its Mediterranean recipes, its rice dishes and its proximity to the sea.
- Parking Pizza: Who doesn't like pizzas? Parking Pizza has two restaurants in Barcelona where you can try some incredibly delicious pizzas. Do not miss the truffle pizza, and the burrata pizza, delicious!
- Fismuler: Located next to the well-known Arc de Triomf and the promenade that connects it with the Ciutadella park, Fismuler is a restaurant that you cannot miss. Its famous schnitzel and cheesecake will leave you speechless.
- Parco: If you fancy sushi, Parco is a very complete option where you can try quality Japanese cuisine and in an exceptional location, in the upper part of Paseo de Gracia.
If your mouth is watering like us, make a reservation in any of them and let us know about your experience. What do you think of our recommendations?