Find your room
Policy on privacy and protection of personal data
This Data Protection Policy forms a full part of the Legal Notice for the Website.
In compliance with that is laid down in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, dated 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), as well its implementing regulations, the Organisation hereby informs its Users that their data will be included in the Organisation’s databases, according to the details given below:
Details of the data controller for the file and the Data Protection Officer’s contact data
- Organisation ID: 3k Coliving and Accommodation, S.L..
- Telephone no.: 934141850
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Protection Officer: Cristina Gallardo
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Purposes of processing
The data that the Organisation will keep about you is: your name, address, telephone number, electronic mail address, as well as your User name and password and payment details, if you are a customer.
The Organisation will process the information that it possesses with regard to the persons affected for the following purposes:
- Managing any kind of application, suggestion or request about our professional services made by the interested parties.
- Internal research and development of the products and services that we offer.
- Commercial communications, which implies processing your data for the purpose of informing you about activities, articles of interest and general information about our services via electronic mail.
Interested parties may deregister from these communications at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing data provided by the candidates for a job vacancy by means of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) supplied to us for purposes of carrying out the selection and recruitment process.
- There is likewise a possibility of our being required to use and withhold personal data for legal and compliance reasons.
- We may possibly also use personal information for complying with requirements of internal and external audits and in any other way that we consider to be necessary or appropriate: (a) by virtue of the applicable law; (b) to answer requests of courts, security organisations, regulatory bodies and other public and governmental authorities; (c) for compliance with our terms and conditions and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, security or property, or those of other persons.
The Organisation will process your data and the information provided for the recruitment processes with the strictest confidentiality, adopting for this purpose any technical and organisational measures needed to prevent any loss, improper use, alteration and/or unauthorised access.
Storage of the data
- Management of the Curriculum Vitae: the Organisation may keep your Curriculum Vitae for at most one year, and after that period it will automatically proceed to destroy this, in compliance with the principle of data quality.
- To determine the storage periods for other data, the Organisation will consider local laws, contractual obligations and our customers’ expectations and requirements. When the personal information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which this was collected we erase this or destroy it with proper security.
We process personal data in compliance with the law and with transparency and fairness. This data processing is done:
- To perform the contracts signed with the Organisation, such processing being necessary for compliance of our obligations with you.
- With your consent.
- For satisfaction of a lawful interest pursued by the bodies within the Organisation
- In compliance with the law.
Data processors: the Organisation may allow access to certain personal data when it deems this fit, in order to provide its services, as well as to improve these. When we share personal information, we do so in accordance with requirements on data privacy and security.
- Group Companies: We share personal data with the companies in the Group in order to carry out and improve the services that you have contracted with us.
Data assignment: No personal data is assigned to third parties, without legal requirement to do so. Assignment of data shall not be understood to mean any access and/or processing of personal data which is the Users’ responsibility when this proves necessary for properly providing the services that they have contracted.
Source: the Organisation compiles your personal information from the following sources:
- Information that is directly provided to us by the affected party when we are requested for information, contracted or when our services are used or customer care services are requested.
- We may possibly also obtain information from third parties which we consider is publicly available or in a commercial database to be able to offer you services that we consider could be of interest to you and to keep the data accurate, as well as to improve our products and services.
Right of Access, Rectification and Erasure: Interested parties are entitled to obtain confirmation about whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed by the Organisation. Interested parties are specifically entitled to access their personal data, as well as to request rectification of any inaccurate data or where applicable, request its erasure when, amongst other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Right to Limitation and Opposition: In certain circumstances, interested parties may request limitation of their data processing, in which case the Organisation will only keep this for the exercise or defence of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons connected with the interested parties’ own specific situation, the latter may oppose having their data processed. The Organisation will cease to process their data unless this is for unavoidable reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Right of Portability: Interested parties are entitled to request the portability of their data, allowing their data to be directly transferred to an organisation or company, on condition that this is technically possible.
These rights may be exercised in respect of the Organisation by any media at the address stated in section 2 of this Legal Notice, enclosing a photocopy of the I.D. card of the data subject or at this address: email@example.com
Updates and modifications
The Organisation reserves the right to modify and/or update the information on data protection when this is necessary for proper compliance of the Data Protection Regulation. If there were any modification, the new text would be published on this web page, where access to current policy is available. In each case relations with Users shall be governed by the rules in force at the time when the web is accessed.
Communication channel and support
Interested parties may inform us of any doubt about the processing of their personal data or construal of our policy at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As laid down in Act 34/2002 of 11 July, on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, you may at any time revoke the consent given for reception of advertising or promotion communications by electronic mail or other equivalent electronic media by 3k Coliving & Accommodation, S.L. by sending us an electronic mail with the subject line “BAJA E-MAIL” [deregistration of email], to the following address: email@example.com.
The Organisation has an active profile on the main social networks on the Internet (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+). The processing that the Organisation will carry out with its followers’ data will in any event be in accordance with what the social network allows for corporate profiles. The Organisation may thus inform its followers by any channels allowed by the social network about its activities, communications or offers, as well as render personalised customer care advice. Under no circumstances shall the Organisation extract data from social networks, unless it had obtained the user’s specific and express consent to do so.
In compliance with what is laid down in Article 22.2 of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, 3k Coliving & Accommodation, S.L.. is now informing you of its policy for collecting and processing cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded in your equipment through the web pages of the Website.
They are tools that play an essential role in providing numerous information society services. Amongst others, they allow a web page to store and compile information on the browsing habits of a User or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used for recognising the User and enhancing the service offered.
What types of cookies are there?
Depending on the purposes for which the data obtained by cookies is processed, one can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are the ones that enable the user to browse over a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services found on this, such as for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the items which make up an order, performing the process for purchasing an order, making the application for registration or participation at an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for dissemination of videos or audio or sharing content over social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that enable the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a number of criteria in the user's terminal such as for example the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are the ones that enable the party responsible for them to follow up and analyse the conduct of users of websites to which they are associated. The information compiled by this type of cookies is used in measuring the activity of websites, applications or platforms and for preparing browsing profiles of users of those sites, applications and platforms in order to bring in improvements depending on the analysis of data on the use that users make of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that enable the most effective possible management of the advertising spaces that the publisher may possibly have included in a web page, application or platform from which the service requested is given, based on such criteria as the content published or the regularity with which advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the most effective possible management of advertising spaces that the publisher may, where applicable, have included in a web page, application or platform from which the service requested is given. These cookies store information on the users’ behaviour obtained through the continuing observation of their browsing habits, which enables developing a specific profile to display advertising in accordance with this.
What type of cookies does this web page use?
How can the configuration of cookies be modified?
The user can restrict, block or erase the cookies from the Website, or from any other web page, by using their browser. The operation is done differently in each browser, so we will give information for the most common ones used:
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie="ie-10"
Warning on eliminating cookies
If you reject cookies you will be able to go on using the Website, although this may mean limitations in the use of some services or prevent the proper operation of the Website, and it will be necessary for the User to start a session as such in each of the services whose provision requires registering or logging in.
Communications through the Website
In the event of the User sending information of any kind to the Organisation over the Website through the channels arranged for this purpose on the Website itself, the User declares, guarantees and agrees that he or she is freely entitled to do this, that such information does not infringe any intellectual property, trade mark right, trade secret or any other third party’s right, that said information is not confidential and that said information is not damaging for third parties.
The User acknowledges assuming responsibility and shall hold the Organisation harmless for any communication personally supplied on his or her behalf, or in representation of third parties, said responsibility extending without any limitation to the accuracy, legality, originality, source and ownership of same.
Links to other Web pages
Any link, hypertext, deep link, framing or any other kind of virtual connection over telecommunication networks from any web site or URL address (the “Links”) to the Website, shall have to be authorised by the Organisation.
In the event of the User being able to find Links on the Website to other web pages managed by third parties, the Organisation declares that it does not have the personal or technical resources available to control, verify or approve the content, information and services which are provided on this. The Organisation shall consequently not be able to assume any kind of responsibility for any aspect involving the web page to which a link from the Website might establish a link. The existence of link (s) to other web site (s) shall not mean the existence of any cooperation or dependence relations between the Organisation and the party in charge of the other web page.
The existence of external links on the Website does not imply that the Organisation recommends the content of the pages to which these lead.
If the Users were to effectively find out that any unlawful activities were taking place on the third party web page to which the link takes them, they would immediately have to inform the Organisation of this for purposes of disabling the link for access to that page.
Links to other web pages leading to the Website
If any user, Organisation or web page wishes to establish any type of link leading to the Website, the following stipulations would have to be observed:
The link will have to be absolute and complete, that is, lead the User by means of one click to the Website’s own URL address and cover the whole extension of the screen of the page for access to the Website. Under no circumstances, unless the Organisation expressly authorises this in writing, shall the website which creates the link be able to reproduce the Website in any manner, include this as part of its own web page or in one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website.
It shall not in any way be allowed to declare on the page establishing the link that the Organisation has authorised this link unless the Organisation has expressly done so in writing. If the Organisation which makes the link from its page to the Website properly wishes to include on its web page the make, name, trade name, sign, logo, slogan or any other kind of item identifying the Organisation and/or the Website, it will first have to obtain its express authorisation in writing.
The Organisation does not authorise the establishment of a link to the Website from any web pages which contain materials, information or content that is illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene and in general which breaks the law, infringes good practice, public policy or generally accepted social norms.
The Organisation does not have the power nor the human and technical resources to learn of, control or approve all the information, content, products or services supplied by other sites or web pages which have established links leading to the Website. The Organisation does not assume any kind of responsibility for any matter concerning the other’s site or web page making the link to the Website, specifically, for announcement purposes without being exhaustive, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents in general.
Responsibilities and Guarantees
The Organisation cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or truthfulness of the services or information given over the Website, nor the usefulness or truthfulness of the documents on events which may be acquired over the Website, and have been prepared for professionals from highly diverse sectors.
The Organisation consequently does not guarantee nor accepts any liability for:
a) The continuity of the contents of the Website.
b) Any lack of errors in those contents or products.
c) The absence of viruses and/or other harmful elements on the Website or on the server which supplies this.
d) The invulnerability of the Website or of the security measures which are adopted on this.
e) The lack of utility or returns of the contents and products of the Website.
f) The damages caused to oneself or a third party by any person infringing the conditions, rules and instructions that the Organisation establishes on the Website or by compromising the security systems of the Website.
The Organisation accepts no liability for any direct or indirect faults, errors or damage which might be caused to the User’s I.T. system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in this, which are caused by or a result of:
a) The capacity or quality of the User’s I.T. system or the presence of a virus in the User’s computer which is used for connecting to the services and contents of the web.
b) The User’s connection or access to the Internet.
c) Any malfunction of The User’s browser, or through the use of computer applications of the User whose versions are not updated or for which the proper user licence is not obtained.
The Organisation nevertheless declares that it has adopted all the measures required within its possibilities and the state of the art to guarantee the operation of the Website and prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other components harmful to users.
If the User were to learn of the existence of any illicit, illegal or unlawful content or which might mean an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property, he or she would immediately have to inform the Organisation of this so that the latter can take the proper measures.
Duration and modification
The terms and conditions stipulated herein are subject to partial or total modifications at no prior notice by the Organisation. The current effectiveness of these thus coincides with the time for which they are published on the Website. Any partial or total modifications shall be published in the same way as the present General Conditions have been issued, so that before accessing, browsing on or using the Website the User should read the General Access Conditions published at the time.
The Organisation may at any time deem finished, suspend or interrupt access to the contents on the Website with no need for any prior notice and without any possibility of the User’s demanding any compensation for this.
If any or several of the provisions of these General Access Conditions were to be proved illegal, null or void, by a Court/Tribunal or some other administrative body, the validity, effectiveness and legality of their other provisions and of the General Access Conditions themselves would not be affected, unless the party alleging their nullity or revocability proves that the purposes pursued by these conditions could not be fulfilled without the clause proving null or void.
Expressly waiving any other venue to which they might be entitled, visitors to this Website and any person or company using or contracting any product or service which is shown or provided on this submit, except in cases in which this is not legally allowed, to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the city where the Organisation’s registered office is located, for settling any matter which might arise as to the construal, application and compliance of these conditions, as well as any claims which might result from any use of this Website.
The Organisation gratefully receives your comments on these General Access Conditions. If you think that the Organisation has not abided by this declaration, please get in touch with us at the Organisation’s address or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our very best and make all commercially reasonable endeavours to pinpoint the problem and find a speedy solution for this.